1. LOVE YOUR CLUB BUT DON'T BE STUPID. LISTEN WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE, YOU MAKE A LONG SHOT BET because you have a dream about your club beating chelsea away for the first time in 26 years AND IT JUST ALL GOES TO SHIT. and now your sad about your club losing and that you lost money. double kick in the dick. Think with your head not your heart.
2. Pick a Parlay club. When picking parlays you should always have a team that will be underdogs but can also create some magic. That club this year will be newly promoted club
Middlesbrough F.C.. They have quietly had one of the best transfer windows in the country with getting Ajax boy Viktor Fischer and ex Man-City striker Negredo. This is a team to watch out for.
3. Don't you fucking dare bet on Stoke City. Stoke City might seem like a great way to make money this season with great talent like Xherdan Shaqiri, Marko Arnautović and ex barca boy Bojan. but even though they all have showed their skill last year they also showed how inconsistent they can be.... stay away.
4. The Manager says more than the players do If you are the type of person that bets the over/under you need to look at the managers playing styles. for example look at someone like Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham), besides the fact he has the premier golden boot winner on his team (Harry Kane) his tactics of high pressing will give his team more chances to score but can also leave tottenham vulnerable to counter attacks which means more chances for everyone. bet the over. Not like Boring Jose Mourinho (Manchester United) whose defense first approach is boring and could make games 1-0 so i would bet the under with him
5. WAIT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE BEFORE BETTING.
I KNOW BEING FROM THE U.S. MOST OF THESE GAMES ARE EARLY IN THE MORNING BUT ALWAYS SEE THE LINEUPS BEFORE MAKING BETS BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE WITH A STAR BEING RESTED. YOU don't want to bet on manchester City and 2 minutes before the game wake up and see Augero and De Bruyne both are out.